Thursday, October 7, 2010

Assasins Creed Brotherhood

New Gaming releasing about 1 week after Call of Duty:Black Ops. I enjoyed the Assassin'sClick Here For Trailer Creed series but i plan to enjoy them even more now that were able to play online multi-player,yes online multi-player, its going to be so epic i have posted a video trailer down below. Also if you guys want me to make a MW2 Funtage video just leave a comment below saying Yes or No. Thanks everyone, zBeast.

Click Here For Trailer

8 comments:

  1. whats a funtage video? im so bad at MW2 but i quite enjoyed AC2. why the tagline brotherhood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for this game to come out, the trailer for it was so epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a funtage video is like a video where you go in public matches and just mess around or make funny skits using a private match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice lol. totally do it XD last night i went 10 and 10 but have -800 points in a live game lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never liked the assassins creed series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, come check out my blog for black ops stuff, follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit, didn't they just release Assassins creed 2 not to long ago? Like last year?
    Lol, check out my blog. You should like it if you're into gaming.

    ReplyDelete